Friday, June 1, 2012

Dialogue about learn riding a bicycle


You want your friend to help you to learn riding a bicycle.

Myself: Good Morning Nahid, How are you?
Nahid: I am fine. What about you?

Myself: I am afraid. Still now I do not know how to ride a bicycle. Would you teach me how to ride a bicycle?
Nahid: Why not? Please do not be frustrated; it’s very simple.


Myself: Would you tell me how I can start it?
Nahid: Sure. First, you should collect a bicycle and start practicing.

Myself: But I am feeling nervous after thinking it. Would it very difficult?  
Nahid: You get some difficulties when you will start it but after sometimes it will be very easy for you.

Myself: Thanks a lot for your helpful information. Now I hope I will ride a bicycle easily.
Nahid: You are most welcome. I wish your good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment